International Leadership Development
Promote the Talents of Your Executives
Good managers are inspiring, trustworthy and achieve results. They apply their experience, their competence and their emotional intelligence in order to develop their employees, to establish a culture of responsibility and achievement throughout the company.
If you know someone with management potential in your company, you can help them by means of our qualification programmes to acquire valuable skills and competences. This will eventually help them to adopt a modern leadership style much in demand in the business world today. All our trainers have had many years of experience in managerial positions and thus know exactly what is needed to achieve this goal.
Our leadership development programmes help managers to adapt their corporate strategy to suit their particular area of responsibility and to motivate employees by means of effective communication that is both visionary and inspiring. We assist managers in developing their own personality and in understanding how to promote trust and personal responsibility by using transformational leadership approaches.
Would you like to provide your managers with training in an international context and ensure that your corporate vision is actually lived by your employees? Should the corporate vision be adaptable to suit different cultures, and should the skills and competences of employees be best put to use for their own satisfaction and for the benefit of the company? Good. However, quality, cost controls, cultural differences and time zones must also be taken into account, and that can be quite a daunting undertaking. Learn more about our international training projects.
Developing Leadership Skills Successfully – Multinationally or Locally
We will consult you during the entire development and implementation phases of your executive programmes in Germany and worldwide. As a member of the Cegos Group, Cegos Integrata will make it possible for you to profit from our many years of experience and our extensive know-how from over 500 tailor-made qualification programmes worldwide.
- Long-standing expertise in international executive development programmes, in change projects and international roll-outs.
- Consultation and realisation from the conceptual design to the implementation.
- Co-creation and intercultural adaptation of the content and the modular training elements, adapted to your individual needs.
- Use of the latest didactical methods and tools.
- A qualification concept that follows your corporate strategy for both local and international sites.
- An experienced project team during the entire qualification process.
Customized and didactically effective modern training concepts and methods adapted to your needs.
Cost-customization through the inclusion of existing standard modules to supplement your company-specific contents.
Quality standards that take cultural and company-specific particularities into account. Experienced and accredited trainers.
"One-stop shop": From the analysis and consulting to the implementation of your leadership programme.
Success Factors for the Introduction of an International Training Programme:
Clear goals for your roll-out strategy:
- Define the right executive programme.
- Choose an international training partner.
- Include all stakeholders.
- Take culture, language and local conditions into account.
- Get the right training consultants on board.
- Keep an eye on the budget and concept planning.
- Supervise the roll-out.
Develop Modern Leadership Skills:
For experienced executives
Develop the managers of tomorrow with our international bootcamp training, “Leader of the Future“
For new and junior executives
MyStory - A series about the first 100 days as a manager
Modern leadership methods
Become a leader, mentor and coach – basics of modern leadership
Leadership as a driver in the context of change. Learn more about leadership in our white paper, "Future of Leadership".